Texas Tech University President Lawrence Schovanec and administrators broke ground for the Experimental Sciences Building II (ESB II), significantly expanding the university's research capabilities. Click the audio link above to hear President Schovanec's remarks.
Inside Texas Tech - News Story
Leonardo's Kitchen is a magnificent space at the Museum of Texas Tech University. Museum director, Dr. Gary Morgan, says the kitchen is place for artists to display creations from lab work and research to architectural pieces and film art in the Texas Tech Community.
Latest from NPR
- Overwhelmed Courts Could Limit Impact Of Adding Immigration Officers
- Indiana's Claims About Its Medicaid Experiment Don't All Check Out
- Tight Race For DNC Chair Narrows Ahead Of Weekend Vote
- Plan To Disrupt Immigration Raids Will Enlist Songs And Prayers
- Chemical Weapon Found On Body Of North Korean Leader's Half-Brother
- White House Spokesman Predicts More Federal Action Against Marijuana
- In Eastern Virginia, Mixed Feelings on Trump's Trans Restroom Guidance
- PHOTOS: The Final Hours Of A Dakota Access Pipeline Protest Camp
- Private Prisons Back In Mix For Federal Inmates As Sessions Rescinds Order
PBS NewsHour Headlines
Arts & Culture
- After 75 Years, Here's Looking At You, 'Casablanca'
- 3 Teenage Outsiders Navigate Friendship And Desire In 'As You Are'
- Amiable But Generic 'Rock Dog' Chases Its Own Tail
- 'Get Out': A Terrifically Topical — And Terrifying — Satire
- Oscar-Nominated Animated Film 'My Life As A Zucchini' Makes For A Satisfying Meal