America's first image of Chelsea Clinton was as a curly-haired preteen girl with braces who shied away from the public stage while her father was president in the 1990s.
Latest from NPR
- Twitter Just Turned VP Nominee Tim Kaine Into Your Dad
- Trump Says He Was Being 'Sarcastic' In Asking Russia To 'Find' Clinton's Emails
- Western U.S. Saw An Amazing Light Show Last Night, Courtesy Of China
- After Hinckley, States Tightened Use Of The Insanity Plea
- Writing Data Onto Single Atoms, Scientists Store The Longest Text Yet
Arts & Culture
- 'It's Not My Story': Baz Luhrmann On Collaborating To Make 'The Get Down'
- From HAL 9000 To Harley Quinn, Screen Villains Sow Chaos Because They Can
- Stars Hollow Intel: A Few New Beans Are Spilled On The 'Gilmore Girls' Return
- 'You Will Know Me' Says No, You Won't
- Writer James Alan McPherson, Winner Of Pulitzer, MacArthur And Guggenheim, Dies At 72