KTTZ-TV invites you to the new Independent Lens | PBS film Newtown. This important film explores the strength, courage and heart of the community after one of the most tragic events and deadliest school shooting in American history. This screening is free, and open to the public Monday, February 27 at 7 pm at Alamo Drafthouse Lubbock . For more information please visit the Newtown Screening event or KTTZ.org https://youtu.be/inzCheCoREk # MyKTTZ
Inside Texas Tech - News Story
Latest from NPR
- Citing 'Racial Stereotype,' Supreme Court Says Texas Inmate Can Appeal Death Sentence
- Journalist: Trump Is 'Openly Dismissive' Of The Intelligence World
- Low-Income PoCs Still Don't Trust The Police, But Would Work With Them
- Judge Rules Texas Can't Cut Off Medicaid Funds To Planned Parenthood — For Now
- Astronomers Find 7 Earth-Size Planets Around A Nearby Star
- Apollo 11 Space Capsule Is Going On Another Mission
- Are Race-Based Advisory Groups Just Political Symbols?
- Anger Rises Across The Country At GOP Congressional Town Halls
- Court Blocks South Africa's Withdrawal From International Criminal Court
PBS NewsHour Headlines
Arts & Culture
- 'My Favorite Thing Is Monsters' Is A Dazzling, Graphic Novel Tour-De-Force
- At 40, Paris' Pompidou Center Is Still 'An Unexpected Trip'
- Seijun Suzuki, Director Of Delirious Thrillers, Dies At Age 93
- Cannibalism: It's 'Perfectly Natural,' A New Scientific History Argues
- Adolescence Isn't The Only Horror In 'The Mercy Of The Tide'