Texas Tech University President Lawrence Schovanec and administrators broke ground for the Experimental Sciences Building II (ESB II), significantly expanding the university's research capabilities. Click the audio link above to hear President Schovanec's remarks.
Inside Texas Tech - News Story
Leonardo's Kitchen is a magnificent space at the Museum of Texas Tech University. Museum director, Dr. Gary Morgan, says the kitchen is place for artists to display creations from lab work and research to architectural pieces and film art in the Texas Tech Community.
Latest from NPR
- PHOTOS: The Final Hours Of A Dakota Access Pipeline Protest Camp
- Private Prisons Back In Mix For Federal Inmates As Sessions Rescinds Order
- Vice President Pence To CPAC: 'We're In The Promise-Keeping Business'
- A U.S. Commander Works With Iraqi Forces To Fight 'Brutal Enemy' ISIS
- Former Rep. Giffords: Lawmakers Should 'Have Some Courage,' Hold Town Halls
- A Citizens' Petition Calls For A New French President: Barack Obama
- Major League Baseball Poised To Change Intentional Walk Rule
- Who Declares A Famine? And What Does That Actually Mean?
- On Tillerson And Kelly Visit, Mexico Seeks 'Clarity' On Immigration Proposals
PBS NewsHour Headlines
Arts & Culture
- 3 Teenage Outsiders Navigate Friendship And Desire In 'As You Are'
- Amiable But Generic 'Rock Dog' Chases Its Own Tail
- 'Get Out': A Terrifically Topical — And Terrifying — Satire
- Oscar-Nominated Animated Film 'My Life As A Zucchini' Makes For A Satisfying Meal
- 'Get Out' Offers Sharp Satire Along With The Scares