The obesity epidemic continues to plague the United States and can cause diabetes, high blood pressure, coronary artery disease, coronary vascular disease, heart attack and even cancer.
Inside Texas Tech - News Story
Texas Tech Public Television and Radio gives you an inside look at the University. This KTTZ produced show highlights academic accomplishments and much more!
Latest from NPR
- Rio's Carnival Is A Glitter-Filled Euphoria, Even If Brazil's Government Is Not
- Hampton University President Says 'The Quad' Doesn't Correctly Represent HBCUs
- On Edge After Immigration Raids, Families Make Plans For If They Get Split Up
- America's European Allies Still Seeing Mixed Messages From Trump Administration
- Lack Of Education Leads To Lost Dreams And Low Income For Many Jehovah's Witnesses
- In Times Square, Protesters Take To The Streets To Say 'I Am Muslim Too'
- 75 Years Later, Americans Still Bear Scars Of Internment Order
- Mattis Disagrees With Trump's Characterization Of Media As 'The Enemy'
- Facebook Wants Great Power, But What About Responsibility?
PBS NewsHour Headlines
Arts & Culture
- 'The Good Fight' Offers Edgier Version of 'The Good Wife' In Series Debut
- So Much Anxiety Over Sibling Rivalry
- In 'Things We Lost,' Argentina's Haunted History Gets A Supernatural Twist
- After 21 Nominations, Will Sound Mixer Kevin O'Connell Finally Win His Oscar?
- Looking Past Words: Twitter Movement Helps People Notice Typefaces